Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Well, it's official ... barring any unforseen problems, we will close on the house in the Kornfeeld on the 22nd of April. Then we are heading your way.

I hear you guys actually have single track trails out there. What is that like? I can't imagine riding without worrying about some beer soaked quadneck running me over. :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Congrats on the house selling Roo and Squeak!!! :cool:

We'll miss you at the next Wardy's ride or Midwest gathering though :(

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
What way is that?

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Out theya wheya they eat lobstah and chowdah!

Last time I was out theya, I sore a flyin sawsuh, I think it was from Maahs!!

I think I bettah check my coburaytuh and spock plugs before we leave!

We will miss all you midwesterners too. The gatherings have been so memorable. I can't say the same about the riding out here though. We've been driven (us dirt bikers) to the corners of the state, with very little land left to play on. :pissed:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Am I to gather that you are moving to the place where the states are the size of counties and a long way is anything across the state?

Well all righty then .. have a bowl of chowda for me will ya!

Now I know the whole clan will be coming to DW every year with you and Sweeks there. :nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Yeah, here comes the Rooster!

Looking forward to riding with you guys (again). You'll be here just in time for the DYDR Spring ride. You want single track...no problem...we got that. Hope you like rocks too, roo.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Cool! I'm looking forward to meetin' ya. We'll have to see if you are as good through the rocky, nasty single track as Sam was. I have to tell ya, she set the bar pretty high :ohmy:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:
Just remember... You can take the boy outta the corn, but... no wait. Nevermind.

:rotfl:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
RM_guy said:
Cool! I'm looking forward to meetin' ya. We'll have to see if you are as good through the rocky, nasty single track as Sam was. I have to tell ya, she set the bar pretty high :ohmy:

Rocky? Nasty? Forget it, I'm out. I want me some nice loamy quad width trails........NOT. I haven't played in a nice rock garden since the last time I went to LBL. Looking forward to it!!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Welcome to Yankee country. I see Sqeaks has already taught you the language so you should fit in nicely. We have lots of single track and i guess this time i can follow you around filming your first ride at Paragon. :) Dont forget we have lots of outdoor nationals here too.

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
This is a rare occurance for sure. Rooster migration usually is north to south, not East. :coocoo:
Is this gonna be like the Zio compound/MX park

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Where are you actually moving to?? Thought i'd ask cause i'm a little confused right now :bang:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
We are heading to Rhode Island (see my sig line) or eastern CT area.

I'm really looking forward to meeting you damn Yankees! I'll add a lil country hick to the mix,

Got sheep?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
If you want rock gardens just follow Eugene if he makes it to the spring ride. You will never want to see another rock on a trail again.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, I've heard all about your rock gardens out that way. I remember a hare scramble north of here that sent you down a ravine where there was NO dirt, just a bunch of rocks from softball sized up to basketball size. Nothing but carnage on that section. :yikes:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Congrats Rooster!!!

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
always remember, though, the UBSNW is ready for use. I just gotta make sure Pred2 puts the walls back on it. He has a fascination with nail removal . . .

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Rooster said:
just a bunch of rocks from softball sized up to basketball size.

Yeah, that's known as northeast loam :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I hope the goat is alive at least.....we dont need any police chasing us around Paragon because of a little goat blood :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom