KawieKX125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 9, 2000
Just wanted to give everyone who remembers me a little update of where my life is at the moment:

-I haven't ridden since September because of a broken hand and wrist, thankfully it just healed and I can ride, but it is winter now.

-Last friday I had a nice mountain bike crash in school that cracked my helmet, so that will set me back even further for riding as finds are low right now. I rode down the huge bleechers during a school assembly as part of a Christmas show and only made it about half way down before flipping. If it wasnt for my mouth guard, I would have no teeth and a severely mangled jaw right now.

-The funds are low because I just got a new Ford Ranger. It's awesome, but I have negative money to my name (thanks Mom, Dad, and all of my grandparents).

-Cars have taken a precident to motocross at the moment as I am head over heels into a complete gound up build of a Shelby Cobra replica. It is finally being painted and hopefully the 1000 hours of work I have put into it will culminate soon as this project is really starting to get on my nerves.

-I am almost done applying to colleges. I was accepted into the school I applied early action to, Worcester Polytech, and I am waiting to hear from Cornell, U Michigan, U Wisconsin, Lehigh, Lafayette, Renssalear Polytech, and Rochester Institute of Technology. I wish I had looked some schools in the south, but you can only look at soo many before you become overwhelmed.

-I still have the TMR built 01 KX125 that I got the awesome deal on, but plan to sell it next spring to get an 03 250f. Yes, the dark side has bitten me.:)

-I am online all the time doing homework and college applications, so if you would like to IM me, feel free, my SN is KawieKX125.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Good to hear fom you Aaron. Keep focused on school, it will reward you in the future.

"I rode down the huge bleechers during a school assembly as part of a Christmas show and only made it about half way down before flipping."

Wow, you must go to a really cool school for them to let you do that. I hope they aren't discouraged because next year I heard that bungee jumpers are on the roster. :)

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
Always nice to hear from you Arron -mx is something you can enjoy all your life so do what you feel is most fun for you-a rest is a good thing.

Top Bottom