lust450

Nov 20, 2005
Alright,who is going to the kiamooch the weekend of oct 7th and 8th?? i will be leaving friday and staying until sunday JIM ,SELDON, NOEL, A.J. ,MONK anyone , anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
You know, I'm out of town for two weeks straight, plus my youngest's birthday is this weekend. I think I'm going to have to bail this weekend. I'll be heading to Muenster one of the two days though.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I have a slight problem. I can go up on Friday, but I can only ride until about noon Saturday, because I have to be home by 5 p.m. So that may not work for everybody. I could go back up Sunday morning, and I can even ride Monday. But if this doesn't work for everybody, we could re-schedule.

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
My Dad and I are interested, we have been wanting to go for a while. But I think that will be the only weekend I could go for a while. I am going to try and race the entire toro season so I will have to put all my money towards that. I will have to check with my Dad to see if he would be willing to do that. He will probably post tonight.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Right now I'm planning on going up Friday afternoon with my son Benjamin. We'll ride then camp Friday night, ride Saturday, then leave Saturday night.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I'm going to try to get Friday off, so I can go up Thursday night and ride Friday, if anybody else wants to. Also, is anyone interested in riding Monday? I'll make it a long Kiamichi weekend, but I just have to miss Saturday afternoon.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
i was going to leave friday morning ride some that day and night,ride sat that day and night leave sunday around twelve. if no one is going to stay sat night i will just go some other time that place is to big to ride alone.

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
I've heard you guy's talk about this place but I have no idea where it is. I'm get to ditch the on call pager on 10.06!!!! so I'm either going to Muenster or Kiamichi, providing somebody can tell me where it is HAHA either that or Nacona might be a good possibility too...

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
txcr250 rode with you about 3 weeks ago at muenster,did you get your jetting fixed ?seldon are you still goin to the mooch if everyone cant go i might just head to gilmer.

imgoin

Jun 1, 2006
AJ and I are trying to get organized for Kiamichi maybe thursday nite, Friday ride, Friday nite ride, Sat. ride and come back home Sat. nite. ?? 10/4 over and out.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
James: I'm still hoping that a group of us can make it to Kiamichi Friday/Saturday. I'd love to do some night riding Friday, then ride all day Saturday. If not, maybe Benjamin and I will head to Barnwell again. We were there last Saturday and had a blast.

IBGoinAJ

Jun 5, 2006
I dont know for sure if I will be able to go or not, there are two guys going out of town here at work so I am going to have a extra load and will have to get our booth ready for the Chicago trade show. I will see how the week goes and play it by ear.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I may still be able to make it Thursday night to ride Friday, and maybe Saturday. I'll just have to see how it goes this week.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
if you are going to the kiamichi let me know, if we have a good size group i will leave thursday night, if not i will hit gilmer or muenster thanx.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Jimbo, you're going to kick my azz, but it doesn't look like I can make it to the 'Mooch on Friday. My apologies. I've got a trial next week, and I really can't justify the time away from work. I'm going to hit Muenster Saturday with Scotty and April and my new bike (Alan's old '05 450E/XC), which Scotty will probably ride most of the time. I definitely want to plan a big Kiamichi ride soon. Maybe on the 13th?

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
I leaned out the premix to a synthetic 50:1 and raised the clip one position to #2. So far so good. No fouled plugs and the resudue on the exhuast tip is a lighter shade of Black, not quite chocolate brown, but it seems to be running better. I've been on call for the past two weeks and I get to dump the pager on Friday and go riding with Kevin (YZF450) up at Red River because I have no idea where Kiamichi is. I'll do some internet searching for it, but odds are we'll be up at Red River in the "usual" spot early Sat morning. :cool:

gleeloyd

Oct 4, 2006
James: You got room in your gang for any newcomers? I've been wanting to ride the Kiamichi for a long time but wanted to wait for someone who knows the area.

lust450

Nov 20, 2005
yes gleeloyd , we might set the trip back a little so we can get a bigger group things have been coming up, but if we wait we will have a awesome ride you are welcome to come!!!!!!!! stay tuned the kiamichi is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will probobly ride muenster this weekend come out! i have a ktm 450 numbers 401 on the plates flag me down if you see me thanx!!!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I am so sorry to flake out on this; I usually don't do that. I'm usually reliably irresponsible, ready to disregard all other obligations to just go riding, and to the devil with everything else. I'm ashamed to say that my conscience got the better of me this time, but I can tell you that it won't happen again. From here on out, my yard can turn into a jungle, my house can dry rot to the ground, my cars can sputter to a stop, and my boss can go to hell. I'm going riding. Not this time, though. Sorry.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Let's call this roll-call, round 2: what's it look like for the 13th/14th to Kiamichi? Who's interested and thinks they could make it?

Top Bottom