sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
Benjamin and I can make it Friday afternoon and Saturday (13th/14th). If it doesn't work out next weekend for a group of us, we're going to hit Barnwell instead.

Two weeks after that it's my annual October ride in the Arkansas Ozarks! Woo-hoo!

the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
I'm up for the 13th/14th. That would be perfect! My work and play travel schedule has strangely covered the past 2 weekend, and the weekend of the 20th. Leaving one free weekend for me smack dab on the 13th. Couldn't be better timing.

Plus, the tires are almost shot on the KX, so this will be a perfect way to finish them off.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I must apologize, but I took a hard fall on a smooth, slick hill at Muenster and bruised my ribs. I don't know if I'll be ready to ride by next weekend. I'd guess not. Might take a couple weeks. You guys are welcome to borrow my maps and GPS tracks, even the GPS unit, if you can figure out how to use it.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
I actually feel a lot better today, but I'll probably take a week off just to heal up. Hey, thanks for pointing out that I'm an old guy, though. I never get tired of hearing that. LOL. Peace out.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
so you fell again..............what is it going to take for you to stay on the seat and or pegs? you cant go fast if you are on the ground silly rider. crashing is for kids. us old guys go slow so we can ride!!! you should know this already. it is in the fine print of the riding contract. the older you get the faster you were. really, take your advil and rest up. im going to try and make muenster this weekend as i havent had the cr out since freaking may!!! the clutch is on the left isnt it?

TxCr250

Aug 24, 2006
Dang man sorry to hear 'bout the ribs. I'm glad that both you and your son are ok, he took a good spill going down that hill. I bit the dust on saturday too, the front end washed out on me going down a hill and it bent my handle bars and put a huge dent in my exhaust =( Hope you get to feeling better!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
TxCR250, do you mean your exhaust, or the bike's? Cause I hate it when I get any injury to my own exhaust, if you know what I'm sayin'. Anyway, I feel a lot better today, and I think I'm going riding tomorrow. I'll be at Muenster, probably near Alan or Luster or whoever I can find out there.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Monk I have your triangle stand in the back of my large white van. I'll bring it. I have tried to reserve the Pavilion for our group, but haven't heard back from Rebecca yet. If I get it, everyone I like is welcome. That leaves you out, Monk.

Top Bottom