tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
i havent barked off the cr since monday post dallas sx. that is too long. lets ride. anybody already got plans and dont mine me joining? track or trail is fine. track practice would be fine. need some more track time before i race. let me hear from you.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Wish I could, I've been out of pocket for a while now and doesn't look like be back until sometime next week. I was hoping to make the ride at the farm but I don't think that will go over too well after having been gone for this long.

I wasn't lying when I said we'd get together with the wives for dinner soon but things have been a little busy lately. Maybe after your trip to the farm we'll work something out.

John

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by evenslower
Wish I could, I've been out of pocket for a while now and doesn't look like be back until sometime next week. I was hoping to make the ride at the farm but I don't think that will go over too well after having been gone for this long.

I wasn't lying when I said we'd get together with the wives for dinner soon but things have been a little busy lately. Maybe after your trip to the farm we'll work something out.

John

Bring the wife!  The farm is a great place to get away from the usual.  Plus, think of the quaulity time you can spend just talking on your drive up and back.(did I just say that :scream: )

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Believe me, she'd be there in a heartbeat, but things get a little more cumbersome with an 18 month old in the mix. Camping gets exponentially less fun.

I think they both may make an appearance at DW though. Too soon to tell. :thumb:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom