wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
Okie,

I know you guys rented a motorhome last year and years past, do they also rent trailers? and what kind of costs on this is there?
Not wanting to drive the "turd" down there this season, been thinking that rental for a few days may be the way to do it?

thanks

wardy

Crispy

Boss's Lil' Sis
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2001
I can answer that question, and probably should have quite a while back. I am such a slacker. sorry!!!

the name of the place that we rent from is American Dream Vacations in Oklahoma City, about 1 hr from Cooperland. Heres the site http://www.txrvrent.com just click on the Oklahoma link, and VOILA!!! Theres a list of prices, with pictures!!

If you do decide to rent from them, tell them you are with the Dirtrider.net group. I have set it up with them, that we can return the RVs on Sunday between 8:00-10:00 for a $50 fee for each RV. (they are normally closed on Sundays)

I forgot the guys name that I talked to... but I think Rod is one of them that knows about our group. I will check my paperwork tonight and let you all know the guy I talked to!!

One word of advice... if you do rent an RV.. ask them to double wrap the floor. I didnt do that one year, and was on my hands and knees scrubbing that lovely Oklahoma red dirt out of the carpet!!

See ya'll real soon!!
Chris

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool site... I like how they show photos, floorplan, and prices. Don't have to dig for info.

Here is a direct link to the OKC travel trailers.... pretty reasonable prices on the trailers, they are half the cost of the motorhomes.

http://www.txrvrent.com/TRRates.asp?LocationID=2

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Already contacted them and have a 23 footer set aside for my squad. ;) Thanks for the info though. That works great for the drop off time on Sunday, thanks for that!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:
Already contacted them and have a 23 footer set aside for my squad. ;)

We now have the start of a great contest for DW!!!

How many bugs can a 23 foot can hold?!?! :)

We could do it with Dingos!!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Assmunch, my mom will be there and she'll kick your butt!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
a454elk said:
Assmunch, my mom will be there and she'll kick your butt!
Does she speak english too? :p

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
a454elk said:

Although I have no clue what the phrase means, I can tell by the tone of his statement that Carlo luvs me. :nod:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
FYI They will charge you for Monday even though you are returning it on Sunday since they "officially" are not open on Sunday. At least that's how it worked at DW'03 when I rented from them.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Tony Eeds said:
We now have the start of a great contest for DW!!!

How many bugs can a 23 foot can hold?!?! :)

We could do it with Dingos!!

I am on it.

Attachments

• dingo11a.JPG
    dingo11a.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 20

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Patman said:
FYI They will charge you for Monday even though you are returning it on Sunday since they "officially" are not open on Sunday. At least that's how it worked at DW'03 when I rented from them.

I raised hell about that as some others weren't charged that way, got a free day for this year.

Just demand that you aren't going to pay for Monday, pretty sure they will back off.

Top Bottom