Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Of course that comment is coming from someone who is going to a Doll Show this weekend!:p

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
:yeehaw:

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
RM you need to spend a morning here before the weather gets too rough. It was real wet and now things are beginning to dry enough to ride again. When the ground is frozen its fun (until around 11:30). We started riding again yesterday.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I had fun, have blisters, am sore all over, and I'm heading out the door to do it (on a much smaller scale) all over again today! ;)
The name Rocky woods doesn't do that place justice :scream:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Great fun! Kinda makes up for all that tar road at the Triple B. ;)
To the Damn Yankees who complained there weren't enough rides this year, you should have been at this one.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Best ride I had this year! The trails were awesome. I enjoyed every inch , even had to "carry" a fellow DRN member over some of the good spots!

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I'm glad I didn't go . 1/2 mile into a ride at CATRA and the mount for the right side foot peg broke off . I would of hated driving 3 hours out and 3 hours back for a 5 min. ride . Glad to hear you all had a good time .

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Steve - Ask knobbie to weld it back on for you. ;)

Sucks that your ride at Catra was cut short. I went with Al in his van. I did my best to keep up with him all day. Conditions were rockier than Speedsville, but I felt about the same when I was finished.

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
I went with Al in his van. Conditions were rockier than Speedsville, but I felt about the same when I was finished.
So Al had to listen to you whine all the way home ?

I didn't know that Steve was a welder . I already gave the job to someone else . Whats left of the old mount needs to be ground off , and a new one will be made to replace it .

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
So Al had to listen to you whine all the way home ?
More like snore. :scream:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000

More like snore. :scream:
That little old ride didn't tire you out did it or was it that one beer? :eek:
You guys missed Bill shoot his bike straight up in the air. Kinda like PapaKeith did only without the tree.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by dirtybkr
I'm glad I didn't go . 1/2 mile into a ride at CATRA and the mount for the right side foot peg broke off . .

I was kinda wondering why you were loaded up and out of there so soon! Does it make you miss the old "mosquito fogger"? ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by DANIEL JOSEPH
That little old ride didn't tire you out did it or was it that one beer? :eek:
You guys missed Bill shoot his bike straight up in the air. Kinda like PapaKeith did only without the tree.
My son had a fever, remember those days ;). So I got less than 4 hours of sleep Saturday night.

I figured it was only a matter of time before you blabbed that bobble all over the net. At least I stayed on the bike and continued up the hill. For some real entertainment, you should of seen me going up that big rock after gas.

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000

My son had a fever, remember those days ;). So I got less than 4 hours of sleep Saturday night.

Yes I do. I remember waking up, elbowing the wife and telling her the kid's crying. I was a horrible father but I got plenty of sleep :eek:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I tried that... once! :eek:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
I tried it again last week with the dog. It would have been easier to get up myself after the earful I got. God I miss the good old days :(

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Ben , The guy I was talking to when you drove by was the new owner of old smokey . I kinda wish he had brought it a long with the 4 wheeler he was riding . I could have rode it instead of going home so early .

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Flubie - Check your other mount for a crack at the weld. Another friend in Chicago (also another Steve) had a '99 EC200 and the same thing happend to both peg mounts. I believe the nickel plating causes hydrogen embrittlement to the filler material.

Top Bottom