knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Just seeing if any fellow Damn Yankees are planning on attending this event.I've heard this is an awesome ride and for a GREAT cause.It starts at Louden NH on June 7th and 8th.This will be my first. I am going down with my buddy Rohnman, hope to see other Damn Yankees there.If anyone needs more info check out the NETRA website! :aj:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Knobbie, I might make it. Which day is the novice run, 7th or 8th?
Are you guys leaving friday or saturday?
It does sound like alot of fun and for a good cause..
I might have to work late saturday so I would have to camp that evening up there, leaving sunday would be a haul for me :think:

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
We are leaving Fri morning.I'm not sure about novice run. Look for Black Tundra with "HERBA" motors trailer attached. You call reach me on my cell 518 878 9568. Hope you can make it! :yeehaw:

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
I don't know about you guys, but I am 100% against Cystic Fibrosis and I do not understand how you can support it!!! You should be ashamed. :)

Ha. Enjoy the ride and glad to see another charity ride. I'll be racing in our 6th or 7th Charity Cross Country for Make Promises Happen this month.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Knobbie, I’m heading over alone this year and I was wondering if you and Ron have room for another rider in your group?

Top Bottom