flyer1171

Sponsoring Member
Mar 4, 2001
New track opening in the Jacksonville N.C. area. The owner is doing right with all amenities being added. With the quality of tracks being built around the coast area there should be no shortage of riding areas. Coastal Plains dragway is also considering buliding a track. Remember MX-58 in Maysville has a race on Dec.2
If you need additional info on any track in this area, I will be happy to send it to you . nickay@ncfreedom.net

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
flyer1171
wherre are you located. Check out the attn district 29 riders thread. it is a copy of his flyer. Joe becket is his name. I'm installing his irrigation. I'm in morehead city. We're always looking to expand out ride circle. His e mail address is in the flyer.

flyer1171

Sponsoring Member
Mar 4, 2001
I AM ABOUT 8 MILES FROM JOE, WE'VE BEEN RIDING TOGETHER ABOUT 2 YEARS NOW, JUST TRYING TO GET THE WORD OUT,HE HAS BEEN BUSTING A#$ TRYING TO GET THIS DONE, HE ONLY STARTED 3 WEEKS AGO, AND HAS MADE TREMENDOUS PROGRESS, HOPE YOU ARE ON TIME WITH THE WATER SYSTEM, BUT HE HAS A TRUCK AS A BACKUP. I WENT OUT THERE TODAY AND HELPED BUILD THE HILLS, HE CAME UP WITH A CORKSCREW HILL IDEA THAT IS PRETTY COOL, IF YOU WANT I WILL E-MAIL YOU A PIC. ARE YOU GOING TO 58 THIS SUNDAY, WE SHOULD BE THERE, LET US KNOW AND WE WILL SAVE YOU A PARKING SPOT, C- YA

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
58 no, but I'll be at joe's on saturday ( tommorow ) morning. The water will be ready. I finally got a locked in price on the materials this morning. Come out tomorow am. Love to meet ya. We're going to haw branch after that. I'm doing work there and donnie's as well, but joe is first on the list. i sure hope it fly's, we discussed the corkscrew to break up a long straight run like blackjack dod ( is he stealing my ideas again:) ). Hope to meet ya.

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
here's the info.
COMING SOON
JACKSONVILLE MOTOCROSS PARK

THIS 100,000 DOLLAR COMPLEX INCLUDES

12 ACRES OF AWESOME MOTORCROSS TRACK
7 ELEVATION CHANGES
THIRTY FOOT WIDE WITH THIRTY FOOT SEPARATION BETWEEN APPOSING LANES
UP HILL , DOWN HILL, SHORT AND LONG JUMPS
ALL JUMPS ARE MANAGEABLE FOR THE LITTLE GUYS AND THE INEXPERIENCED, YET VERY CHALLENGING FOR THE PRO’S
350 FOOT DIRT DRAG RACING FACILITY

SPRINKLERS, LIGHTS, WASH DOWN AREA FOR THE BIKES
PLENTY OF CONCESSIONS
SPECTACULAR VIEW OF THE ACTION FROM THE ENTIRE PERIMETER OF THE TRACK.

TRACK EQUIPMENT INCLUDES
TD-9 BULL DOZER
1000 GALLON WATER TRUCK TO BACK UP THE SPRINKLER SYSTEM
1240 MASSEY FERGUSON 4X4 TRACTOR WITH FRONT END LOADER, BACKHOE, BOX BLADE, TILLER AND RAKE

ESTIMATED OPENING DATE FOR PRACTICE DECEMBER 15 / 16, 2001

FIRST RACE SERIES WILL BEGIN SPRING 2002 AFTER THE AMA WINTER SERIES

10.00 PER RIDER ON PRACTICE DAYS
FREE GATE ADMISSION ON PRACTICE DAY

20.00 REGISTURATION FEE FOR EACH RACE
10.00 ADULT GATE ADMISSION ON RACE DAYS
5.00 AGES 6 TO 12 YEARS OLD GATE ADMISSION ON RACE DAYS
FREE UNDER 6 YEARS OLD GATE ADMISSION ON RACE DAYS

LOCATED IN JACKSONVILLE NC.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND EXACT OPENING DATES PLEASE CONTACT
JOE BECKETT 910-347-3925 E-MAIL ljbeckett@coastalnet.com

flyer1171

Sponsoring Member
Mar 4, 2001
Didnt know Steve was in on the water deal , I know he was considering it. I will be by tommorow at Joes and probably steves' track, looking forward to meeting you.:)

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
steve is on the super economy plan and donnie is on the sorta economy plan. I'm just ordering everyoue's pipe together so everyone gets a better deal. Hallelujah for the rain:) :)

Top Bottom