marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Weather pending, Rocky Hill will open this Saturday. I will be up there Sunday as long as the weather doesnt turn to crap. If anyone would like to meet me up there, it would be cool. Let me know..

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I may just take you up on that marc. And remember, I may be slow, but I'm still faster than Lou and Pred :aj: ;)

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
very good..If the weather holds out I will def. be there...I just purchased a JD jet kit and need to work out the quirks...Thats the main reason i want to go, but i will post up Sunday morn to let you know what im doing..If i do go..i will be there all day....Its pouring here in CT right now so i dunno if they will open...They have made a lot of changes to the track from what i could tell already..

~~~~***** Edit*****~~~~
Rocky Hill is offically closed this weekend..They are shooting for the following weekend...We'll shoot for next week Papa

Last edited:

MayhemInNY

Feb 18, 2004
Hey guys.. Gotta ask.. where is Rocky Hill? Im getting a bike this weekend as long as they still have it and Im looking for places to ride (actually going to put the deposit down tomorrow in the am :yeehaw: )... What kinda riding spot is it (mx, trails?)

thanks

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
MayhemInNY said:
Hey guys.. Gotta ask.. where is Rocky Hill? Im getting a bike this weekend as long as they still have it and Im looking for places to ride (actually going to put the deposit down tomorrow in the am :yeehaw: )... What kinda riding spot is it (mx, trails?)

thanks

Its a practice track (mx of course) and it is located in Rocky Hill CT....You can go there for a day for $30 or you can get a membership for the year which i have..

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
With all of this rain, I seriously doubt that Rocky Hill will be open. The track is situated on a flood plain.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I'd be interested in going this weekend, Easter weekend.( Sat or Sun)..... Any takers ??????

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Shaw520 said:
I'd be interested in going this weekend, Easter weekend.( Sat or Sun)..... Any takers ??????

If they are open i will be there...I will post as it gets closer..

(Sunday for me)

Last edited:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
No way I can do Sunday. Easter= no kitchen pass. Maybe Sunday next week?

ok well we dont need to worry, Rocky Hill is officially closed Easter Weekend...Oh well..

Papa no doubt for next sunday

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
so, this Sunday coming up?

absolutely...i will have to leave around 3 though..Its my family B-day party....But if they are open i will be up there for 10 A.M...Cant wait to see that 450... :eek:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Papakeith said:
so, this Sunday coming up?
Aaaaa,... I'll be racing @ Diamondback next weekend.
Hope you guys go to Rocky Hills though, Id like to hear a ride report,..Im interested in checking that place out!
This Wendsday is OP @ diamondback if either of you guys can do that.....? Im gonna try to be there. 25 bucks and an AMA card is all u need.

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
It looks like rain all week, which will probably mean no riding. :(

Please lets just keep our fingers crossed....but it is Freaking POURING here in WTBY right now, so it doesnt looks good..

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
I think we need to stop planning this ride. We are jinxing ourselves ;)

Haha your telling me man..holy crap...Up until sunday though the weather is decent...especially sunday..69 as a high mmmmmm!!!

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
marcv125 said:
Haha your telling me man..holy crap...Up until sunday though the weather is decent...especially sunday..69 as a high mmmmmm!!!

Papa its closed again man..Oh well, lets go for next weekend. :uh:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Ok Papa and everyone else who is interested..It is official.They will open this weekend as long as the weather does not pound us..I will be there at 9-9:30 ish in the A.M and shall be there probably all day :)...Who ever is interested post up..Thanks
Marc

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
Papakeith said:
Can't make this Sunday. heading up to Mass

alright if anyone is heading up sunday, again i will be up there at 9-9:30, you cant miss my setup..I have a 2003 VW BLue GTI with a trailor...see you there..!

Top Bottom