BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Calling all Heartland Spodes and interested riders. You all know of the "500", well, now there is a "250". The "250" is a brand new riding area, open to off-roaders for nothing. There are two properties, 100 acres and 150 acres, most of which was burned in a brush fire on Thanksgiving. The trails are being cut in and the owner wants more riders to help layout and ride. The owner is a Pro GNCC rider with the 2001 AMA #1 Plate.
Yesterday, I secured riding for the Heartland Spodes by working the parking area with my tractor. The best part is that it is 3 miles from my house! The terrain is much like the 500 with rocks, revines , and loose soil. Lots of trees and creeks(all of which are dry).
To add to this, there is another property that is 8 miles north of me with 2 MX tracks. The big track is as long as Cooperland and is intermediate rider friendly. Riders like MX547 will likely be able to easily do 90% of the obstacles. The track has not been maintained in months but is in good shape. It is dry and hardpacked like much of Oklahoma right now but is still fun. The small track is much like an areana cross track, tight with 180 degree turns and a small whoop section. The track builder owns Extreme World in Tulsa but he is not the owner of this property.
I'm heading to the "250" in a little while talk to all you soon.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
BSWIFT said:
Riders like MX547 will likely be able to easily do 90% of the obstacles.

that's right, put the pressure on me. :ohmy:

sounds cool. is the mx track teeman's?

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
"Riders like MX547 will likely be able to easily do 90% of the obstacles"

I'm going nowhere NEAR that bad boy! :yikes:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
mx547 said:
that's right, put the pressure on me. :ohmy:

sounds cool. is the mx track teeman's?
I saw the picks of you at Cooperland, Jay.
Yes, Jay. My friend, Brandon, broke his collar bone there today. I went to the "250" and he called me just after I loaded up for home. Haven't heard from his buddy but I'm sure he is still at the ER.:(
We evacuated from the house for several hours last nite. The local volunteers and the forest service was able to contain the fire within a 1/2 mile of our house. A friend in Drumright was spared. His house, barn, and animals are good but the rest of his property is toast. I'll likely be helping him put up fence in the next few weeks.
The "250" is dusty but has HUGE potential. The owner said all riders are welcome. No facilities but within 5 minutes of my house.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
BSWIFT said:
No facilities but within 5 minutes of my house.

So about 45 min from my old house but a bit of a commute from here.....

Miss the riding up there, heck, I miss the riding period!!!!!

Glad to hear you guys seem to fairing OK. Ya'll have been on our minds for sure w/all the news coverage. Hope this mess comes to end sometime soon.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
John, glad to hear from you. Wish you guys were still nearby. I'll try to talk the wife into a trip in the near future.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The "250" is located 2 miles north and 2 miles west of Highway 48/33 intersection in Creek County.
This is about 13 miles north of Bristow. There will be a group of riders there this weekend as well but it is very dusty. If I could make it rain I would but hell hasn't frozen over yet either.LOL
BTW, by buddy that crashed Monday, has a broken collar bone and a punchered lung. No broken ribs. Not sure how that all happened. He was wearing all of his gear but got sideways on a 65' step down. He's doin' well but still at St. John's in Tulsa. First thing he said to me tonite was he couldn't wait to get back on his bike!
If anyone is interested in going to the "250" this weekend, let me know. I'll help you with better directions.

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
The "250" and the track sound like fun. Once I'm healed up again I'll have to make it over. :bang: Its been to long since we've rode together.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Hey B Swift, could you give me specific directions to the 250, I can get to the junction, but from there. Is anyone going to be there tommorrow? Thanks.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
C'n'B, send me your phone number, swiftT1@hotmail.net .
I'll be out there tomorrow after I run some arrands.
There will be riders there Sat. thru Mon. All the bike shop guys ride on Monday.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sawblade, let me know when you want to come down. We have plenty of room for you and the family.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
B Swift, I tried to email you twice but the computer said it couldn't find your host. Anyway ph# XXXXXXXXXX, my name is Donald, if I don't here from you I will probably head out about 1030 or 1100 I will be in a blue durango with trailer. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
B Swift posted the info. Right now I think he said it had a little over four miles of single track, they are still working at cutting new trails. It is pretty dusty right now, but still a lot of fun.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
dmills said:
the "250"?

how'd you find out about this place?
YOU gave me the phone number and directions!:rotfl:

roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
need some help?

Hey Brian,,,would you like some help with the trails? i live in sapulpa,,,,my son and i would help if we can,,,,,plus that would be a very nice place for us to ride, and close! thanks mike

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
roostn520, email me your phone number, swiftt1 at hotmail.com

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
dmills said: