WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Who's up for doing some Thursday night rides this summer?

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
June 1st is the CATRA General Mtg. so let's start Thursday June 8th.

More to follow...

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Ok, sounds good. Oh no, black fly season! :yikes:
Don't worry about the flies Dave, You have to try to ride a little faster so they can't keep up with you! On second thought better bring some bug spray :nener:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Ok, sounds good. Oh no, black fly season!

The black flies will be the least of your worries. Ask knobbiethrower. Just make sure to eat your Wheaties in the morning! :)

If you really want to experience the finest CATRAland has to offer, start saving your pennies for a set of Trelleborg Winter Friction Spikes. We ride all through the winter unless the snow gets too deep.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I was out of town on business today and the meeting is next Thursday. Monday Jacob and I will be there.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Well, we are going to Eagle Bridge Sat. Maybe Monday am for awhile. I couldn't make it yesterday, didn't get home from work till after 6 pm. You are right Russ, all work and no play. Maybe I'll see you guys this weekend.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
This Thursday, June 8th, CATRAland between 5:00 and 5:30, rain or shine. We'll ride until dark... unless you got lights. Be prepared for the best that CATRAland has to offer, i.e. eat your Wheaties.

If you're not a member of CATRA, you can come up and ride as a guest (one time only). Leave a message here so we can meet up beforehand and follow me or someone else to the club property.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Best time to ride... in the rain!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Bill, I sure do hope you and the rest of the Albany group can make it to Paragon next weekend for our Spring ride. It's just not the same without you :(

Enjoy your rain ride ;)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
I am getting the impression that I fall into the fair weather rider niche. Age and work make it easier to accomplish this.
You and I would get along fine! Not to say I haven't riden in some nasty weather over the years but I sure do preferr the dryer side of things. I DO plan on getting up there to ride with Bill and if you came along we could break off and do some normal riding while Bill tortured himself. He can't call both of us Nancy :cool:

Top Bottom