CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
So who's up for a ride? I haven't been feeling well all week. Went through what seems like a case of tissues with this cold but, it has finally lost it's grip on me and I want to get out an ride. I'm headed for Costa Rica next week so this is my last chance this month.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Looks like just me Steve and Brad. Should be a good ride if we can keep up with Steve, he's been reading again and we all know what happens after that.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Awesome ride

Just Steve, Brad and me. Can tell you that after spending a little time with Brad he will be a force to reckon with on the next group ride. Noticed he wasn't really coming out of turns looking for the throttle boy what a difference that makes when you can put it together and he can. Have to say Steve was right there all day I don't think we waited very long for him at all, not sure if group size has something to do with it or not. Myself I was certainly off my game as I'm still suffering from this cold but really needed to ride and get some air. All in all a great day with good riding friends, weather was really perfect there was certainly mud in the bogs just ask Brad. I thought he was going to loose his bike in a monster mud hole but he made it through. Just after that Steve pulls up and stops to ask what's leaking from his bike? I told him to go back and put all that water and mud in that hole. He of course in great Steve fashion says..."Are you kidding what mud?"

Hey you guys have a great ride next week, I'll be in Costa Rica but will see you all the week after.

Top Bottom