Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I took the European drivers test in Germany. 25 of us had classes for three weeks before the test, every one of us failed the first test.
It is absolutely the hardest test on driving I've ever seen! And that was just the written!

Good Luck, Jeff.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh, they favor Suzukis, should have used one of those!:):)

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I am now a licensed motorcycle rider :aj:

Couple of funny things for the day.

I was a day early but the guy got me in. Apparently she booked the appt for wed. not tuesday like we agreed

I got to watch a 16 year old girl finish off her driving test by taking out a parking sign. I felt bad for the girl but it was pretty funny.

2 cars wouldnt start for the driving test.

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Way to go Jeff. Yeah the things you see (or do) at a driving test facility. I took my test on an '83 XR500RE. It usually took my 10 minutes to start, I did OK on the grounds, and then had all types of fun on the road test. Took forever to restart, stalled at the firts stop sign, lost the testers car in town, rode back to the facility thinking I had failed - and what do you know - The lady felt bad, she had run out of gas, and had stopped to refil - Guess it was my lucky day !

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:yeehaw: How sad that you got it suspended so fast though!:p:p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
I am now a licensed motorcycle rider :aj:

Way to go Jeff. :thumb:

Let's plan a dual sport ride for those that didn't get to go to DW. We can call it the cheese and whine ride. We will stop at Tom's Farms cheese and wine shop on the way back and get hammertered and talk about all of those guys that went without us. :whiner:

Oh yea, and to those that are going without us. :moon: :moon:

Ol'80whiner

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
89er, don't worry, I'll be thinking about you when I'm poopin in OK!:moon:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Ol'89r

Oh yea, and to those that are going without us. :moon: :moon:

Especially you Smelk. :moon: :moon: :moon:

Rodzilla

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 21, 1999
Been meaning to take my road test, just keep wondering if they deduct points for standing on the pegs during the test? :)

Last edited:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Bundu- Sounds like you have my kind of luck. When I unloaded my bike yesterday I couldnt get it started.

Elk- Thats not nice... I swear I was ready to give up when I found out I was there on the wrong day. Not sure what I would have done If he didnt let me in.

89'r- Anytime you guys are ready. Dont forget Im one of the unfortunate guys that has to work during the week.

Rod- I would like to be there for that one.

Top Bottom