D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Krusher said:
Huh. I don't understand why you insist on riding Yamahas... so yeah, that makes sense! :nener:

Same reason I "RIDE RED" because we can & we AIN'T drinkin the orange "KOOL-AID" :yikes: :nener: I always got your back Don :cool:

Dave L.

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
fatherandson said:
Most of you know I am a big football fan. I realize we have planned this event on rivalry weekend....Michigan State vs. Michigan. If you have tickets to the game, I am jealous and understand that you cannot attend Trailfest.
I will ask the fire department to have the game on the radio for our lunch time break. After the ride we should have a "show your spirit" and wear green and white or maize and blue to dinner.

GO GREEN!!! GO WHITE!!!!

I'm colorblind anyway, who cares about some dumb old football game when they could be out trail riding instead of being glued to the boobtube?

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
D.LEATHERS said:
Same reason I "RIDE RED" because we can & we AIN'T drinkin the orange "KOOL-AID" :yikes: :nener: I always got your back Don :cool:

Dave L.
Well Dave someday that Honda will give up the ghost and you will have no choice but to drink the Kool-aid.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike, I was asked today if there is a family rate this year?

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Will there be spinach drinks & broccoli salad being served at TF this year?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Man oh man I hate to miss another event! Fred, I WILL make it up there to ride one of these years. Gotta agree with Okie on the amount of effort to pull off a great event and nothing like having Fred feed you some shrimp fresh off the grill, just for being in the right place at the right time!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
DW, Mark will be bringing his 2 smoke blender so you can blend all of your food like you usually do.
Myself I will wait until later in life when my food HAS TO BE BLENDED......

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
In addition to the food and the rain, another Trailfest Tradition is the Friday pre ride. A group of us take off at 10:00 am to ride the course and put up some markers. One of our historical pre riders (Tator Man) is not able to make it this year. We are looking for some people who are able to join us and would like to find some that are interested in being group leaders on Saturday.

My plan is to have 3-4 groups rather than one big one. We will be using small stop signs along the course to designate where the riders should regroup. The group leaders do not need to stay in front of their group, but be able to provide directions to the group.

Let me know if you are interested.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Start time is 10:00

Last year the HS and enduro champion showed up at 10:00. We waited for him, but it put us behind schedule. We will have a short riders meeting at 9:30.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Start time is 10:00

Last year the HS and enduro champion showed up at 10:00. We waited for him, but it put us behind schedule. We will have a short riders meeting at 9:30.

Will you be having a meeting for the "tall" riders too or just us short guys?

husqvarna400

Jul 29, 2010
Thanks to all who put this on! This is the 2nd time we have been, left early last year (got a little wet) had a great time on the trails, now we know the best part of the event was the food after the event. Those home fries are too good. Thanks again
Al

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Thanks to every one that made it out to Trailfest 2011, we had a great time and of course the weather for Sunday was perfect!

Top Bottom