fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Mark your calendars!!! We have set the date - October 23rd. Location - Lansing Motorcycle Clubgrounds - Moorestown, MI.

We are still making plans and will post details as they become available.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Woohooo. :yeehaw: Last year was the best ride I have ever been on. Cant wait to ride this event again.Curtis

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
The cook will be there.

Jumbo Hot dogs after the ride are on me!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I'm in, looking forward to it! A great time.
Don

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
I was wondering when this was happening. I may try to hit this one with my son. After reading last years report it sounds like its a must do.

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I'll be there! Can't wait!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Yep - a must do indeed! I will be there if I can. I suspect 2big will be as well. Creeper9 has some lame excuse...some plates and pins or something being removed the day before? so he wont be around.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
I'd go if only to eat whatever Fred T is cooking.

What's up with Creeper? A little outpatient nip/tuck?

BadgerMan? Derhntr? Sparky? Fender, eh?, MarlinBerg, SlickShaw? Magoo? Young Ted? Woodsy? Wild Bill? miScott? SenB-Lock-tite?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
BadgerMan?

It's on the calendar man!

I gotta be there anyway. Who's gonna sweet talk the angry bow hunters in my absence? Huh?

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Yeh, Creeper felt a nip and tuck would make him prettier... but its a lost cause in my opinion...

Its an old collarbone injury - the plates and screws were left in long term and evidently are causing him some problems now - so they are gonna remove them. Airports will be much easier for him now!

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
IF AT ALL POSSIBLE - I AM THERE!! Gotta get my fill of GREAT Trail Tales, maybe see Young Ted do the "Burnt Squirrel Twist" while singing his "Dingy" song and ohhhhh, those T-Doggys sound AWESOME!!!!!

Still Steamin
Woodsy

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Rick!!! Long time no see! Well, read I guess. You've got to come up and pound some trails.

2big4akdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
KTM Mike said:
Its an old collarbone injury - the plates and screws were left in long term and evidently are causing him some problems now - so they are gonna remove them. Airports will be much easier for him now!
I'm not sure that will solve his problems :nener:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Put away the pole and so forth, for Davie and I will be at the John Zink Ranch in Oklahoma for the Reunion Ride.
Young Ted

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
SmitDog,

Thanks for the invite. It sounds like a good opportunity to get back on the bike. I'm gonna mark the calendar and work on the SO. She's very apprehensive about me getting back on the bike and a "Trailfest" may be just the ticket.

Thanks,

Fly'nBrian

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 3, 2001
At this time I don't know if I can make that weekend :( We have guard drill OCT 1-2-3 and 23-24 I don't know if I can get out of it. That looks to be just 2 weeks be fore we get activated :bang: It stands a about 98% sure that we will get called up for Iraq sometime in the first 2 weeks of Nov. If I can't make it, think of me when you smell the 2-stroke smoke in the woods.

See some of you this weekend

Brian

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Brian - THANK YOU for your service to our country!! It's a job NO ONE wants to do but thankfully there are folks like you who are willing to. :thumb:
FLYING THE FLAG OF FREEDOM!!
Woodsy

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
Im hoping to make it.

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
I've got it on my calendar, and can't wait. If it is half as fun as ROS, it will be a can't miss event.

Since this will be my first trailfest...
What was it like last year?
What events are planned?

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
miScott~ Where do you live in Grass Lake? I wonder if your anywhere close to me?

miScott

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 19, 2003
team-green32 said:
miScott~ Where do you live in Grass Lake? I wonder if your anywhere close to me?

I live right in town. (corner of South Lake St., and South St.)

If you are Pat's son... I have been over to your house. I brought the ski boots by that Smitdog gave you.
Speaking of Smitdog... I'm the one who bought his KDX.

Do you have any place to ride over by you?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom