"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Another year gone by already? I still remember the taste of that deep fryed turkey... ;)
July 20th New Berlin N.Y. Pro MX
I found this link check it out!! http://www.unadillamx.com/
There is an Amateur Classic July 18 & 19 right in the same area(possibly the same track) so, ride/race on the 18th & 19th and watch the Pro's on sunday (there is a downloadable entry form for the amateur/novice)..
Life is good.. :yeehaw:

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
O.k you DRNr's who's heading up there?
:aj:
I'm heading up thursday nite staying till sunday. The amature race starts at 8:00 am. friday and saturday.. I already got the butterflies just thinkin about the gate.. Just a note, the amature class requires white #'s on black background and you must present proof of what class you ride so there are no sandbaggers..Let's rip it up, ooohh yeah :yeehaw:

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
rippinrol, your gonna race, awesome. What class are you gonna race? Maybe you'll be racing my friends dad, I think he'll probably do the 40+. The amatuer track is different than the pro track, its on the other side of the woods.

If I'm gonna race, i'll probably head up thursday night, if not, then friday morning, and till sunday

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
:cool: I entered the 30+ class and open. Maybe my chances to trophie will have better odds... Yeah right!

Last edited:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
Ya , he only looks like he could be in the 40+ class .

Roland , look for Woodsrider in the crowd on Sun . I won't be going this year ,going to race the Montshire H/S instead .

On a side note , Killington is offering there season pass early bird special until 8/18 .
Good look at the Dilla !!!!

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Thanks Steve, good luck on the H/S.
I'll keep an eye out for Willy Woods on sunday, maybe he can give me the scoop on CATRA II.
How much is the pass? is it still under $1050.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'll be there Sunday. I should be out front for most of the race if RC has trouble in the mud so I should be easy to spot :p

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
8th awesome, for the 30+ I finished 24th overall and for the 250 open I placed 20th overall considering there were about 40 in each class. It's not the greatest but I had a kick a$$ time. No broken bike or bones either, it was a beautiful weekend I think this is going to be a yearly event for me. You guy's
should to consider it also..
:p
As for the pro's "Bubba" won the 125 class with a good lead, he fell on the second lap, but got right back on track to win. From what rumors I heard he also beat RC's track time by like 2 sec. RC was pretty pi$$ed.
Kevin Windham won the 250 class with also a good strong lead.
I have got some photo's of the race which I will post in here soon as I get some TIME..

check out the link at the top of this forum and see the 2003 results..

Last edited:

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
So,...whats so wrong with being over forty and smelly? :think:  Geeze, and this is coming from a guy who is working something on a couple of barrels! :eek: Remind me to bypass that check point......

But,.... what I really wanted to say was,..........Anyone going to Broom-Tioga Oct 11-12th for the Pro-Am. It would be great to get a few smelly basterds that look 40+, to run Am on Sat. Then, try to stagger around the track on Sun and watch the Pros.   :aj:

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Here are some photos of the race. I hope they come out right I used a video camera..
Practice..I took these right after my last moto

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Sunday morning before the qualifier.

Attachments