nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I'm ready to book a flight! Hard to believe the Reno ride is only 4 months away!

How's it looking for a Midwest bike haul this year? Lou - I know you don't fly so you'll probably be driving. Got anything lined up or in the works yet? Also - how many bikes might need transport? Put us in for two!

So the official date is the weekend of Feb 18-20th, right? Did many people ride on Thursday last year? Due to my work schedule, we'll have to head back for home early Sunday morning so might try to get there Thursday in time for some riding.

I'm ready! :yeehaw:

B

biglou

Well, we can get the trailer again, no problem there. And I still have all the wheel chocks in the garage. All we need is a 3/4ton or larger diesel to pull it. I'm in for whatever. I think I've decided to go to Reno and deal with lack of vacation for my reunion in Nov 05 when that time gets closer! Reno's just too much fun to miss.

So we're like Volkswagon now: "Drivers Wanted"!!!

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
Nicki - I think President's weekend is the best (3-days), but either is fine with me.

I take all early arrivers to a place called Nixon on Thursday. It is my FAVORITE place to ride in Nevada. It has everything, including REAL sand dunes.

Top Bottom