morbidsmurf

Oct 23, 2003
Does anyone know of any enduro's Harescrambles or just rides comeing up in ny. i live in upstate New York and i need to get out nad do some rideing.

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Oh yeah.... our club's harescramble is May 16th, over in Jasper, NY (central). I'll be working sign-up-- come on over and say "Hi"!.
Check out www.wnyoa.net for the harescramble schedule. Check out www.ecea.org for enduros & harescrables in PA, NJ, NY etc. And also check out www.netra.org-- they cover Albany, NY and points east.

This is prime riding season, you should have no problem finding a harescramble or enduro just about every weekend for the rest of the summer! :thumb:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Jasper, NY is about 2 hours due south of Rochester. There's a flyer with directions on www.wnyoa.net

Tell you the truth, I haven't ridden these trails since it is at a new location from all our past events. But I know the guys laying out the trail and they won't put in any killer obstacles--it should be fun for all classes. There will also be a large section of grass track. The big question will be weather--rain tends to make things a lot more difficult!

Top Bottom