Fly'nBrian

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 3, 2001
Hey Guys

I am planning a farewell ride either on 10-19 or 10-20 at Moorestown. I know that it is a mid week ride, but its the only time I have. I will get called up to active duty on the 25th of this month and deploy for a 18 month tour in Iraq. I figure on a 10:00 am start time at LMC club grounds. Let me know if any of you would like to ride on one of these dates. I hate riding by myself :( But I am going to have fun riding little rode trails :p

For those of you that want it here is a e-mail address that you can reach me at while in Iraq. brian.andrew.johansen@us.army.mil

Brian

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Brian:

The title to your post caught my eye. MI is a bit of a haul from TX, so I am gonna pass on the ride, but ...

Keep us updated on things and tell us if you need anything while you are over there. We will do our best to get it to you!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Brian,

Man, I wish I could make it. I actually have some vacation time to burn but I have commitments on Monday, Tuesday, and I am out of town on Wednesday. Are you planning to attend Trailfest next Saturday? I was hoping to buy you a barley soda before you deploy.

Tim

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Brian, thanks for the post. We'll be thinking of you, and wish you the best. THANK YOU for serving for all of us!

Let's all be sure to write!

Are you going to be able to access DRN while you're over there?

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Been thinking lately about your up-coming deployment. Hadn't heard anything since it was announced last spring, so was really hoping to ride with you again at TF next weekend. Wish I could make it up during the week, but my vacation time is spent.

Ride safe and serve proudly.... we'll be thinking about ya out on the trail.

If there's any way Brent can make it up to TF, Zach and I will help him keep the knobby side down.

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Hey Brian

Just read your post about riding Tuesday or Wednesday of this week ... if you can't get any fast/experienced riders & would rather ride with a slow/inexperienced one than alone ... I would consider it an honor to ride with you [actually, somewhere away's behind you] ... but it would be better for me if we could go on Wednesday.

I have not met you formally but have read and enjoyed many of your posts. As time is of the essence at this late date, why don't you give me a call if you are interested? Even Tuesday might be a possibility if we can start around noon. I did check the weather and of the two days, Wednesday will likely be the best ... warmer and no predicted rain.

Home: 989-835-2266
Cell: 989-205-1417

[I live in Midland, MI, so it's a couple hour drive for me]

In any event, should we not meet this time, please accept my appreciation for your service to our country ... from one veteran to another ... serve well & be safe!

terry nestrick :cool:

Fly'nBrian

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 3, 2001
Hey Terry,

Wed. would work out just find, would love to have the company. I'll call you Tue AM and set up the details.

Brian

Nestrick

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 6, 2003
Good Deal Brian!

It's just past 11 and haven't heard from you yet ... got some errands to run plus some work to complete for my wife, so I'll be away from the house for a while ... call my Cell # when you get a chance.

I haven't been there before so I will need some instructions on exactly where you'll be ...

Looking forward to riding some new trails.

terry nestrick :ride:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Terry, Just make sure to have the camera ready for when Brian tries to cross those muddy water holes..... SPLOOSH!!!!!!! :laugh:

Brian good luck overseas man. Stay safe :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom