Life is not fair when it comes to riding my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Sorry, but I am whining.

Today, Bruno and TJ went and rode Little Manistee. I was stuck at work with 7th graders. My CR went but I did not. Why does the boy (TJ) have to tear his TWO bikes apart to create a AF 500? I am sure my CR will come back with a smashed pipe. Thats what he did the last time he rode it. He has fun and I have to pay.

They can tell you how much fun they had. They just make me angry.

Anyway, I hope to be healed in time to begin riding the 1st part of April. I started Physycal Therapy this week three weeks after my ACL replacement. They started me out on a tough workout. I hope everything returns to normal in my knee so I am able to ride the entire season next year. LMC I promise no more helicopter rides for me.

Thanks for allowing me to whine.

Lou Ann

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Things will get better soon, and the boy ain't too big to toss over your knee still!

I go in for my acl,mcl,lcl.on jan 17.Looking forward to getting it done and moving on. :nod:

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
Cheeze!!!! All I hear is her whine.
For all who wish to ride Little Manistee, My son and I rode from the 7 mile parking lot south and rode to Carrieville. Watch out for abundant trees down. Probably half of them you can jump but there are a couple of them that will take you out. But the last thing that I need to say. Man!, it felt good to ride today. Get those cobwebs blown out and just enjoy the wind in your face. Oh yeah and the ICE on your AZZ!!

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
tdunn976 said:
Things will get better soon, and the boy ain't too big to toss over your knee still!

I go in for my acl,mcl,lcl.on jan 17.Looking forward to getting it done and moving on. :nod:

Right now tossing the BIG boy over my knee would hurt my good knee. Do you have any idea how much he weighs?

Good luck Tom D on the knee surgery. Ask many questions about how you should be moving the knee after. I began riding the stationary bike about a week after surgery and the Doc was impressed how I had good range of motion just two weeks after surgery.

More whining.

I am sick of the hubby and son telling me how much fun they had.

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
nzambon said:
Get even cut him off!!!

Nick,

If you are telling me to cut Bruno off, I did that years ago. I think it is because I do not live in Marquette anymore. We only have three children, and how many do you have? SEVEN. Your wife should have cut you off years ago as well. Then again, I remember those cold winters in Marquette. I bet all your children were born on late August and September.

Last edited:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
jcarautos1 said:
at least you dont have 4 feet of snow I hate snow

We have enough snow and ice today to call school off. Yeah, no work for me today.

Top Bottom