TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'm in and 70goat... unless he decides to go play in the trees. Is Okie going to make it?

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Wait and see approach officially over. I'm out.

Might try to squeeze in a ride on Sunday. Not sure where.

Catch you next time.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Okie is going to put a strike on Nocona.
Time for you Texans to do the driving.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Excellent, been awhile since I put a roost mark or two on Thump's number plate. I might even throw in a front tire print on the side panel for good measure....lol

That'll teach him to make you drive from OK.

Seriously, there should be several more folks there as well. Should make for a great Saturday of riding.

James

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
LawDog101 said:
Excellent, been awhile since I put a roost mark or two on Thump's number plate. I might even throw in a front tire print on the side panel for good measure....lol

That'll teach him to make you drive from OK.

Seriously, there should be several more folks there as well. Should make for a great Saturday of riding.

James
LOL, I don't recall the first roost marks you put on me... but I'll bring the CRF250 too though to give you a chance, cool?
:laugh:

Okie, not the next time cause the next time will be after the SX. :aj:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I done tried that moto-whatchamacallit thing once. You guys should come play in the trees where the real riders are :laugh:

On the off chance you have a change in plans, I'll be at Muenster Saturday.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Not sure if I'll make it Saturday, I'm racing in Waco Sunday. Why don't some of you "boys" come ride with me Memorial weekend at Whitney. It's probably the smallest crowd all year and it's 3 days of racing, including the infamous "Iron Man" on Monday.

B

biglou

One weekend, besides the SX weekend, I'll drive to Oklahomer on Friday night and hitch a ride with Bob for a Saturday ride if I can make it home by Sunday evening. Cool?

What about Badlands? Anyone go there anymore? I haven't been there since SX 02.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Last time I hit Badlands was with a small faction of the DRN crew, even had some Oklahoma bretheren, it was the same day the shuttle exploded over TX so its been a while. Doubt I'll ever forget that trip. He was in the middle of a major track redesign so I'd like to go back to see the results.

Have a good time on Saturday.

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Excellent, with the 250 it will make it so much easier for me to throw down with the wall of roost. Bring your tearoffs, actually you just might want to wear two pair of goggles with tearoffs. Methinks now is a good time to put on a new stone' 402 for the 450.......

James

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Just read on MXCRAZY that they have a ride planned at Nacona on Saturday too. Don't forget to bring the DRN banner because they are bringing theirs. :yeehaw:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Okiewan said:
So, how bad should I feel right about now?

Kinda depends.... If you had rode, you would feel great but sore tomorrow. It was perfect weather and the track was excellent as always! Sorry you missed it.... :(

Man it's great to get back on a bike again after too much time off. I've never been in this bad of shape. But... still had a great time! :)

Top Bottom