TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Okiewan said:
TS.. Out of shape? I'll show you some out of shape.

Mine doesn't "show" as much... but that's cause I use a kidney belt as a girdle! If I had long hair people on the street might ask when I'm due... :eek:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Where can I get one of those? :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Thump, do you ever race? Or do you just usually go out and ride for fun? Ever get tired of Nocona? I usually get bored if I don't have races to go to, or if I ride the same place more than like twice in a row.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
I have raced one time aside from DirtWeek at the Badlands but for the most part I just ride for fun. I like Nocona because it is rarely crowded to the point that they organize it so I get as much seat time as I can handle. Nocona also does a good job of changing the track up, new obsticles and such, today was a good example. My race experience was getting to the track at 12 noon, riding 1 practice session of 10 min and 2 5-lap motos. The second moto ended about 1:30am. Made for a long day with little seat time.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No wonder you don't race. At least in TCCRA when we sit around all day our races are for a long frickin time. Open practice all day Saturday, take laps at your leisure. Then on Sunday we hung out and spectated the big hills during the expert race, then lined up about 12:30 and raced for a solid 2 and a half hours.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I bet you would have just loved Gilmer too. At least 4 big rocky uphills complete with downhills either before or after, and 3 of the first 5 miles of the track were torturous single track, complete with exposed roots and stumps, rocks, and trees everywhere.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I'm going to kidnap the track queen & drag his sorry arse to Tate's place or Bonita for a TCCRA race, or at least a practice session. :eek:

I think if there's the promise of air Mr. Track Queen is game and don't worry `bout them tree's Thump, they hurt no less than when you wad it up on a jump. :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
LOL, that's some great slow mo footage and who the heck is that pokey girly looking dude behind you? Must be Twinspank, behind you as usual! You need to mount the helmet cam on and do some runs. Nice looking track, nobody there. Was that a weekend or what?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
What the hell are you doing out of your frilly clubhouse lawnboy? Don't you have some hedges to trim or a mall to guard?

And when are you coming to town? Any date firmed up yet? Hurry up! We have plans for you foreigner..... :p

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Matt, I bet Thump would like Crafton. I think we're racing there in May. There's a short moto section involved. Don't take him to that hell hole Bonita or he may never ride in the trees again!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Bite me you two twits, I got invited so there! I don't guard malls anymore, they kicked me out, caught me peeing behind the dumpsters again.

Twinny, what are you, my social calender girl, shut your cake hole, I'll be there soon don't worry!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Elk hard at work at the local mall :laugh:

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    elk.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 117
  • elk3.jpg
    elk3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 109