Votes: 3 27.3%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Well, when we're lapping PK, he might fall in a puddle and splash a little mud on us. :scream:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Wow, bold lettering he must be special.
Haven't decided if I'm going to mount my new tire yet. I should be able to get a whole lot more wheel spin on worn rubber.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'm going to flip my tire for a nice sharp edge with which to fling mud! :)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
I'm going to flip my tire for a nice sharp edge with which to fling mud! :)
Did that last night. Riding tonight, Sunday and most likely next Thursday there may not be too much tire left.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
It's kind of iffy for me for Sat and Sun. But if there is a chance to get out (other 1/2) I'll leave a post here... I want to thank you guys for organizing and for the invitation..Keep roostin..

Last edited:

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
I have a few question about the Unadilla race. If I can get a ride up there, would Sunday be the best day, seeing as how its race day? I've never been to a race before so what is the day comprised of, such as whose racing on Sunday and what are the approximate times?
Thanks alot.
Jim

Last edited:

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Sunday would be the day to watch the Pro's rip sod (July 21) and see max air at the Gravity Cavity. As far as the days events, I belive it consists of the basic heats 125,250,open 500. This track is really hellish and should be viewed by anyone who has never seen a Pro MX. The country up there is pretty nice.I really don't know who is riding but all of the major teams will be there crankin the cranks. If you get there by 9:00-10:00 a.m I'm sure you won't miss a thing.I hope this helped you out..

Last edited:

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
Question about directions to Unadilla MX. I'm coming from the south so the Unadilla site said take Route #81 north through Binghamton, then I-88 to Sidney exit, then Route #8 north, my question is, approximately how long do I stay on Route #8 to get to the racetrack, are there billboards or something to help guide the way?
Thanks alot
Jim

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by "rippinrol"
... I belive it consists of the basic heats 125,250,open 500.
The 500 (Open) class hasn't been around since '91. It's just 125 & 250 now. Two 30-minute motos each. LCQ's and such fill most of the morning. The first 125 heat starts around noon, I think.

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Thanks woods for the corrections. I actually haven't been there since The Trophy Des Nations which was awhile ago..

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
I thought this was a "Roll-Call".....looks like it turned into a mud flinging contest :)
Ok,...looks like 'Rippin', Fuzz, and myself, are going to make the riding festives on Saturday. How bout it Knobbie, Rohnman,....you guys up?
Woods,..please email me and give me a place and a time to meet up with you guys on Sat morning. xrgshaw52@cs.com

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
Will not be able to ride on sat ..... :whiner: Family obligations.Will be at Unadilla though! :cool: Woodsrider, I am prepared to take my lumps :moon:

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
According to PapaKeith DYDR web site poll Woodsrider's gonna get the bigest spanking this weekend. Question 1. Who's gonna spank him?
Question 2. Is there going to be greasy
kitchen untensils invovled?
Question 4. Can I watch?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
1)The turtle will do the spanking
2)If greasy kitchen utensils are introduced, I'm leaving. :scream:
4)sicko!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Papakeith
The turtle will do the spanking
First ya gotta catch me... :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom