• Total voters

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by knobbiethrower
If we were good enough I'd say on the track! How about Gravity Cavity at 10:30
So Gravity Cavity it is at 10:30. I'll be wearing my tan DRN shirt and a hat (to protect my delicate skin :eek: ) I'll be with a bunch of friends.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Shaw520
Where are we meeting Sat morning, and what time?
9:00 a.m. at my house (where the directions lead you). My house is on the way to Catraland.

---Woods

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
So Gravity Cavity it is at 10:30. I'll be wearing my tan DRN shirt and a hat (to protect my delicate skin :eek: ) I'll be with a bunch of friends.
In other words you'll be all alone. :p

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
Shaw, I'll be over between 6:30 -7:00 a.m with the box truck to load up the bikes that should give us ample time to arrive at destination Woods' house... :aj:... Woods, I got a white chevy box truck just so you know.. From what I hear it's to be a nice day without humidity. They say we'll get a little rain the day before to keep the dust down and for roostin.....ooohhh yeahhh!! :p Shaw, you bringing the cold coffees??

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Latest weather report:

A front is supposed to push through between now and Friday afternoon dropping a little rain (good, I'm getting sick of lugging sprinklers around). Right now it's hot and sticky out so let's hope this is one of those times the weatherman is half right.

Saturday's high is supposed to be 84° with low humidity.

Sunday's high is supposed to be 87° with low humidity.

:aj: :aj: :aj:

jib

Jan 23, 2000
Woods, If the drn crew isn't showing at your house till 09:00, you guys won't be ride ready till at least 11:00. Flubie and I should be ready for some icy cold beverages(gatorade),and a sandwich by then. Having beaten ourselves to a pulp pounding out laps waiting for you and crew.I might even have to top the bike off with some gas...naa. I'll stop back at the sign in shack around 10:30 to see if your there yet,and to see if my adult beverages are indeed staying icy cold for the after ride bench racing.

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by jib
Woods, If the drn crew isn't showing at your house till 09:00, you guys won't be ride ready till at least 11:00.
It's 45 minutes from my place to Catraland. If we leave my place at 9:00 we'll be ready to ride by 10:00. Not sure why you'd want to get there earlier, why beat yourself to a pulp before lunch? We're planning to flog around the yellow trail after lunch.

I wonder if Papakeith is going to enjoy Roger's Wallow and the Route 88 Crossing? :p

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
I should of checked here before sending Woods a PM . Yup 9am @ CATRA is the plan . I figure after all the smack talk thats been going down around here I should try and wear out PK early , just to give Woody a fighting chance .

Pk , any idea on what time I should expect you ?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Boy, I can't wait for Monday's ride, er, smack report! ;)

Have fun, guys! We'd be joining you, but have an enduro to ride this weekend.
Woodsie, I think you'll have a harder time shakin' PK off the trail than you think! :p

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Woods, should be pulling up bout 8:30-9:00 in a white box van. Looking foward to riding and meeting with you all again. :aj:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by LoriKTM
Woodsie, I think you'll have a harder time shakin' PK off the trail than you think! :p
Since you and warrior boy won't be there for the eyewitness accounts you'll have to wait. I'm not concerned about shaking PK, I'm looking forward to his colorful comments when I lead him down some of the more... ummm challenging trails (yeah that's it) at Catraland.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
:p

I'm ready to ROOST! :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom