Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Hiya chief!
Here's how you or anyone else can join the DYDR local chapter.
Simply go to your user CP and look down the left hand column for Miscellaneous: Group memberships. then click join on the groups you want to apply to. Once I see the application. I can approve the membership.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
You're not Santa. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Me thinks Thunder has a thing for Pred. Seems to keep following him around. That or he has the job of cleaning up the poo when Pred leaves a trail on his journey. Similiar to the guy behind the elephants in a parade. :)

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Treejumper said:
Me thinks Thunder has a thing for Pred.

You just now figured this out. Pred and Milk light up my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I knew Milk had a thing for Pred but didnt know you did too. That Pred sure is one popular guy.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Treejumper said:
That Pred sure is one popular guy.

It's the Potato Moonshine he makes in the back of the Pred Shed. He sends it to people and they just go :aj: and start proclaiming their unflinching devotion to all things PRED.

I'd call ATF on him but I picked up 9 horsepower running the stuff in my CRF so I'm "taking a lock" to quote Barney Fife ;)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Rich Rohrich said:
I'd call ATF on him but I picked up 9 horsepower running the stuff in my CRF so I'm "taking a lock" to quote Barney Fife ;)
only 9? I put more octane in it so it would be hotter and stuff and get at least eleventeen horsepower. You must not have in the right powerbands.

there's just so much of me to love.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
XRpredator said:
only 9? I put more octane in it so it would be hotter and stuff and get at least eleventeen horsepower.

I figure once I put in a Power Now + Icat + Powerbomb + Splitfire + Engine Ice it should bring it up at least another eleventeen horsepower and I can take full advantage of the awesome power of the PredPower Blend. If it doesn't work it still makes a great toliet bowl cleaner so I figure there is no downside. :yeehaw:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
thunder33 said:
I ran Predshine and it blew my Power Now completely off!

So does that make it a Power Never ? :ohmy:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Well, it was a Power Sometimes in the first place!

hey, does anyone know if those things work??? :P

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I get my power from these little pills. They have this encription on them, pfizer. I think it stands for Power Fizer. Dont know whats in it but it sure makes my rod and piston's pumping action pretty good.

Chief

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Aug 17, 2001
Hey TreeJumper, Next time anyone wants to know about the pumping action of your rod, I'm sure they'll ask. :pissed:

BTW none of this relates to the topic. I had a serious problem with my sig line and somehow you guys see it as a chance to have a hollerin' good time about nuthin.

You are all mocking me aren't you? :bang:

Top Bottom