14 26 Michael Byrne
15 18 Brock Sellards
16 25 Nathan Ramsey
17 120 Kevin W Johnson
18 118 David D Millsaps
19 917 Eric Sorby
20 37 Paul P Carpenter
21 17 Robbie L Reynard

JBS brought his A-game. RC was nearly mirroring Bubba's lap times which made it difficult to pull him in. Reed got a great start and got to mix it up with both of em for a few laps until draggin his foot through a turn and going down. Charged back for third.

Even to look at the lap times....Reed was a second off from Bubba/Carmichael. Had the rest covered though...and Windham/Tedesco gave him some fight while charging back. Davi looked GREAT for his first time back.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
It looked to me like RC wasn't on his normal game. He looked a bit sloppy at the beginning of the race. He did seem to be reeling JS in tho by the end of the race, but needed a couple more laps at least. Windham finally finished ahead of Ferry tho. :cool:

JKOBD

Jul 10, 2006
Good racing overall. I sat right in front of the rythm section that JBS was triple-triple-tripling through, 15 rows up, and that was wild. RC even said in his interview that he didn't have it that night to do what JBS was doing through there. I wish CR would not have crashed though.

From where I was too also I saw the pile up on the first lap of the main event too. That was pretty wild too.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
JBS is the MAN! The only reason RC was catching him at the end was because JBS was having trouble getting through lapped traffic. RC did look VERY good though considering he has taken the last few weeks off.

I can't wait til I get to watch them race in person this weekend in St. Louie!

Top Bottom