KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
Dave let's try for Sun. did some damage to my scoot today (read about on the KDX forum) and still waiting for a new tire but I should be ok.
Hopefully my main riding partner will have his Bultaco back together by Sun. so he can go as well.

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
Yeah, I forgot about the meeting. Oh well.
Riding last weekend was badazz. great conditions, pretty dry, still lots of leaves hiding rocks. I'd say more than 16 riders up there!
Probly Sunday for me, You?

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Ah don't know just yet, Maybe ride a local track here Sunday or go there in the afternoon, to CATRA.
I will let you know tomorrow. There is a work party Saturday, I have to work till noon maybe helpout after that. Have to see whats up. Crazy at work now, next few weeks.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Didn,t make it up Russ. We rode a little mx track here. We are going to put in a few hrs on Sat. if the weather is good. I will post during the week. We did layout part of the harescrambles track. That looks like it will be fun. Maybe Sat. Later.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey do you guys plan on going to our spring ride in June at Paragon? We'd like to see you there :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I can relate. As a kid it was all trails until I started racing, then it was all MX. I never thought I would be riding mostly trails now. Of course a lot of it has to do with my fear of wadding it on a double or triple :ohmy:

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
I had alot of fun yesterday Russ. I hope we can get together again soon. Like I said, we are probably going to race Sunday. If not I will leave a post. Happy Easter.

Top Bottom