"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I'll be there friday afternoon till sunday. Bill I could sweep saturday if need be..Hope to see you guys there, I'll be breakin in the new xcw..Yeee hawww!!!!
:nod:

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
"rippinrol"D34 CATRA me 2 what classes in D34? Russ did you ride the track Sunday? Are you ready to rock??????????????? I wish you well if I don't see ya . Dave

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
"rippinrol"D34 CATRA me 2 what classes in D34? Russ did you ride the track Sunday? Are you ready to rock??????????????? I wish you well if I don't see ya . Dave
Yeah Dave, I rode Sunday, 6 laps on the track.I Crashed pretty good going up the nasty uphill near the pavilion! Dropped the bike hard and broke the headlight and plastic. Glad it wasn't anything important!
Thanks for the well wish :cool:

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Mike goes orange on Saturday with a new KTM300.
Wow, that didn't take long! Think he'll let me take her for a spin? I'm finding it hard to resist the orange bikes lately and I like the 300's reputation.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Costly experiment. I hope he likes it, he has the ability to move used bikes quickly if he doesn't. Seems he sold at least a dozen in the past year, lol. jk. I'm sure he will let you try it. See ya.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Costly experiment. I hope he likes it, he has the ability to move used bikes quickly if he doesn't. Seems he sold at least a dozen in the past year, lol. jk. I'm sure he will let you try it. See ya.

He'll more than like the orange....

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Russ let me know how ya did, sorry we didn't make it up.
Really, Really bad. Somehow in the excitement and confusion of the day I screwed up my race time. I intended to race c-vet but didn't realize that all c classes race at 11. I was dead positive that it was at 1:00. Had to sign up for B-vet and ride the nasty splits. After a bunch of stalls, crashes,(one good one over the bars), getting stuck and using what little energy I had left to get unstuck I am sorry to say I could only manage one lap :|
Oh yeah, my handlebars and bark busters are all F'ed up :|
I was so tired and my arms were so pumped that I could not control my bike. My hands were so numb that I had whisky throttle all over and forget about the clutch :|
I had to get the hell out of there in order to preserve my health so as I can make it back to work :|

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Welcome to racing, sounds like a fine initiation. Lets ride together again, I have all my woods stuff on and Mike has his 300. My mom is in the hospital again so this week is a little screwey, but Sunday may be a good day. Oh Mothers Day. We'll see. I have a set of bars off the kx if you want them, the stock set.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Mike can't make it Sat. he has to work. I have to work in the am. so not sure what time I'll be done.
If you have Saturdays off maybe you can get me an application. LOL. I won't see that till next month, maybe.

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
Mike can't make it Sat. he has to work. I have to work in the am. so not sure what time I'll be done.
If you have Saturdays off maybe you can get me an application. LOL. I won't see that till next month, maybe.
Well, you know, Saturdays off if nothing goes wrong, everything gets done and the weather cooperates.
I'd rather work long days during the week to avoid work on the weekend. Stupid work gets in the way of everything, drinking, riding, WTF

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
LOL, this once a week riding is a bore, I need some mid week excitement. After this week I need to ride on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. Lets try and get 1 a week in. Let me know.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
LOL, this once a week riding is a bore, I need some mid week excitement. After this week I need to ride on Wednesday or Thursday evenings. Lets try and get 1 a week in. Let me know.

I'm up for some Wed nite rides!

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
I'd like to but it might be hard for me to pull off. That's a lot of driving for one night. What time were you thinking?
Hey Knobbie, We must know each other from the club, Care to give me a clue as to your secret identity.

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
KDXruss said:
I'd like to but it might be hard for me to pull off. That's a lot of driving for one night. What time were you thinking?
Hey Knobbie, We must know each other from the club, Care to give me a clue as to your secret identity.

Ride an Orange bike, have a Green Honda Ridgeline Pickup. I think I've seen you up there, but we've never really met.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Probably 5pm. That would be the earliest I could make it. If I was out at 4 and had everything at work with me. But that causes problems cause the guys I work with see it and think I get to do what I want, so on and so forth. Ok 5:30, so I can go home and pick up the bike.. Just a thought. Russ, we also do some riding at a location, close to your work,that I cannot disclose at this time. I have been sworn to secrecy, you need to be initiated into the circle of trust to get the code. This may be better if you can bring the bike to work.

Top Bottom