WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Planning on riding that at CATRAland. Bring it up next Thursday. Knobbie and I will make sure you "break" it in properly. ;)

KDXruss

Damn Yankees
Jul 11, 2004
OTHG_DAVE_858 said:
NEWSFLASH............. I can drink beer again, I bought a 450. Russ can I interest you in a 250?
This just in!!.....what in hell made you stop drinking beer? Is it the same thing that made you stop riding at catra? :|
All kidding aside, congrats on the new bike and when we gonna ride again?
So many questions, so little time.
Oh yeah, about the 250, maybe if I had aspirations of becoming a moto bone-head but I like the woods

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
Lol, you make me laugh. The boss has been away so I've been the fill in for the week. What a ****ty week too. I have been trying to get out, havent been on the bike in 3 weeks I think, work has been insane. Then I got a leak in the roof and yadda yadda yadda, 3 weeks are gone. You riding on the 4th? Looks like the only free time I'll have for awhile.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
You guys need to get out riding more!

itjstagame

Jul 11, 2006

Hey all!

I can't believe all the talk of trails so close to me, well actually I guess I can believe it considered how rural NY is. Anyway, I was thinking of purchasing my first dirt bike (just recently got my first 2 wheeled vehicle of any kind) after riding a junked 80cc that I resurrected at a friends house for a little while.

I was curious about stuff more local to practice on, trails sound fun, I don't think I'm into jumps or MX stuff. Are there any road tracks around (I realize it's a dirtbike forum, but thought I'd ask). What size bike would everyone suggest for a 200lb guy? Somewhere 200-250cc good to start out with?

I guess the next step is to get geared up.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
itjstagame, I have a bike in the garage for you an 02 KX250, I am in latham also. Email me at dbova@nycap.rr.com. I have just been through the whole bike and it is good to go. I bought a 450 and the 250 is just sitting pretty ready for some lucky person to pick it up. I haven't put it in the want ad yet, I was hoping someone I knew would want it because its a great bike. Let me know, Dave.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
It's be nice to have a few more people show up to WORK during a work-party day. Took a few members on a good trail ride after the last one.

OTHG_DAVE_858

Feb 18, 2005
I will be at another 1 before the year is over, work is busy and some personal stuff going on has left all riding on the back burner. It is just good to look at the forums and see what everyone is up to. I will get at least 1 ride in with you this year. Later, Dave

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom