Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Now I am confused. If we are riding in Oakridge, NJ....that is in north Jersey, not south jersey. Did I miss something?

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Been checking weather and not sure where I want to ride just yet stay tuned same bat channel tomorrow and find out

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Tomorrow up in North Jersey

Jeep Dave is hosting the NJ Invitational. Mike you're welcome to come send me a PM and I'll give you the address.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sunday 3/11/12

Looks like a real sweet day coming up on Sunday so let's all ride. I will be getting the bikes ready today for the weekend.

Who's in? Darrell you still alive and well I hope?

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Sunday works for me, wherever everyone wants to ride. Not sure about parking in the same spot on Burma, last Sunday there were a bunch of a-holes parked right there racing up and down the road. I'd rather just not be involved anywhere near those idiots. We did find a nice single track loop right next to that parking lot though.

Last edited:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
11am ready to ride

Looks like right now, Steve, Brad, Buddy, Dror, Andrew. As to where it will be Berma rd unless you have a place to suggest that is easy and legal. I don't care for the yahoo's either but if the cops and RAC leave them alone why get involved. I was even out there one day last season and called the head security guy on his celled phone to let him know about it. He not only wasn't interested but seemed anoyed that anyone would call them about it. He suggested calling the police if we care too.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Pulled this off the web in case anyone wants the number

St Clair Borough Police Dept
24 N 2nd St
saint Clair, PA17970
(570) 429-3050

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
There was a little lot a couple hundred yards up the road, and I also saw some guys parking about 1/2 mile up where there's a clearing on the same side we park... Just some options. See ya at 11.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sorry guys it's not looking like I will make it tomorrow. My sister is having a bad day and the visit with my mom did not go well. Don't think I want to leave my mom alone all day tomorrow for me to go riding. Brad said he will call everyone.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 3/16 11 am ready to ride

Looks like the sun, moon and stars are all lined up for me tomorrow. Right now it looks like Steve, Buddy, Dror, me. Andrew you coming? Rumor has it Brad and Drew will be riding Sunday.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sunday 4/1

Been checking weather and its looking like Sunday will be the better day. Looks like we should have a nice small group. Right now it looks like Steve, Brad, Drew and a friend of his and me. Anyone else coming out to play? I hear that Brad is going to tackle Walmart hill in the morning. That should be fun to watch

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sunday 4/8

I'll be riding this Sunday with an old friend that hasn't ridden a dirtbike in years. This will be a very easy ride at best.

Last edited:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Saturday 4/21 10:30am ready to ride

Tomorrow is starting to look better weather wise so we're planning on riding. So far it looks like Brad, Steve, me and maybe Darrell. Anyone else?

Next week is the ride in Hancock, NY if anyone is interested.
http://bearcreeksportsmen.com/kugga.html

I'm thinking about going but have to wait till the middle of the week to be sure.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Jason?? He fixed old blue? I will be riding this Saturday. Sorry my boss frowns on weekday riding and wouldn't want him to fire me although the thought has crossed my mind

Top Bottom