CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Weather looking Good

No riding for me this weekend I'm not even bringing the bikes home with the storm coming in. Have fun if you go! :(

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Weather???

Starting to look like Sunday might be a better day. Anyone care if we change the day? Just a thought.... I want to ride this weekend. :ride:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Sunday 8/30 Burma rd

Looking good for Sunday! Only 20% chance of rain so no big deal. Meet ready to ride at 10am. Jason are you coming or is there a beer feist, cousin meeting, goat chasing, ferret hospital trip or some other wild Jason excuse as to why not.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Yeah I can do Sunday. I wanted to set up a goat zapping containment system today but me thinks hi voltage, rain, and beer may not be the best combination.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Great day today, great ride. Sorry Steve went flat late in the day but I think we got a good bit in before he had to turn back. The new guys road well even on that very tough single track off the fire tower. Even Derrick had to call it quits on that section and turn back with cramps. I ended up taking a new turn just over that washed out creek bed staying right and found an incredible section that rolled through a creek bed valley, hills, ridge backs, nice fern wooded section. It reminded me of West Virgina riding. The guys said that was the best trail they have ever been on in RAC 1/2 way through, when we were done, they said it was the best trail anywhere they hab been on. I have to say it was quite sweet. Nice deep water crossing, this one part was just a 10" wide flat spot on the top of a ridge.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
It will depend on weather later in the week but we always try for Sat as the day. This weekend I might even try for a two day Sat and Sun.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
KTM parts

Sorry guys no riding for me this week. I'm still waiting for a new inner clutch hub. One of the fingers broke and Ktm has it on back order with a new part number. :(

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im thinking I might ride it. I get up early about twice a year to ride or race, and the Univest bike race was a wash out so I'm full of piss and Vinegar and ready to ride hard. I'm riding dirt bike way better this year than I am riding bike anyway, so I should win my class if not the overall..... :nener: . Do I count as an old guy yet? Just looking to sweep the series.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Old guy??

Hey Jason Brad told me he thought you were the old guy in the pack. I will be there but have always had a love hate with this enduro as it has always meant to me that the summer is really over. Hey good luck winning in your class old man, sure hope Jack Laferty doesn't show up it would be a real bummer to be beaten by a 70 year old but I garantee you can't keep up with him. Just hope we all ride as good when we get there.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I might have to bail, literally, My hot water heater is leaking. I have to get it replaced and I want to relocate it so it might be more than I can get done today since I have a busy day to begin with. Maybe Sunday If I can take a hot shower in the morning.

Top Bottom